Portrait Welcome Sign for Wedding - The Lily
Welcome your guests to your ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, or rehearsal dinner with the most fun wedding welcome sign around! This custom portrait sign makes the perfect statement piece of decor at your wedding, and a beautiful wedding keepsake afterwards.
Have a design consultant set up your custom wedding welcome sign order for you right now by clicking on the pink live chat button below!
Portrait Wedding Welcome Sign Details
- How to CUSTOMIZE: You will send photos and details through the form you get (via email) after purchase.
- PHOTOS: No need to have photos IN your wedding attire, or in the pose pictured - you can send images of each element separately. Your designer will put it all together with the magic of illustration.
Get more information on picking your Sign Size and Material
Selecting the matte paper option? Shop handcrafted wood frames
- Two people and a standard wedding dress and suit are included. Add pets or additional people, a custom dress upgrade, or men's attire upgrade.
- Select shipping and processing time at checkout.
- Make it a bundle and Shop Wedding Packages
What print formats are available? This sign is available in several print formats. Mounted foam board is our archival matte paper affixed to a sturdy 3/16" white foam board, ready to be displayed. Gallery wrapped canvas is wrapped over a wooden base, ready to hang on the wall with hanging hardware on the back.
Matte paper is an archival, high quality paper. This will need to be framed— you can purchase frames here.
This sign is available in several print formats.
Mounted foam board is our archival matte paper affixed to a sturdy 3/16" white foam board, ready to be displayed.
Gallery wrapped canvas is wrapped over a wooden base, ready to hang on the wall with hanging hardware on the back.
Browse & purchase on your own, or Live Chat for help ordering
Send details & photos in after purchase. (No need to have them when you order)
Discuss & Proof
Schedule a call (optional) to discuss your design, then receive a proof in your email
Send revisions and changes to your proof, 3 rounds of changes are included
Once you approve your design we finalize and send to you!