Save the Dates
Wedding Save the Date with Couple Portrait - The Penny
Our Penny Style Wedding Save the Date cards are the perfect way to let guests know to save the date, and feature an a custom illustrated couple portrait. We can customize the wording however you like and can also change colors and fonts.
Have a design consultant set up your custom save the date order for you right now by clicking on the pink live chat button below!
Please note: You do not have to have all of your details and photos ready at time of purchase. You will receive a customization form after you purchase that you can fill out as soon as you have all of your details finalized.
Portrait Save the Date Details
- How to CUSTOMIZE: You will send photos and details through the form you get (via email) after purchase.
- These Save the Dates are printed single sided on 5x7, 110lb smooth white paper with plain white envelopes.
- Want custom recipient or return addressing? Live chat now to get a custom invoice set up
- PHOTOS: No need to have photos IN the attire you wish to be illustrated in, or in the pose pictured - you can send images of each element separately. Your designer will put it all together with the magic of illustration.
- Two people and a standard wedding dress and suit are included. Add pets or additional people, a custom dress upgrade, or men's attire upgrade.
- Select shipping and processing time at checkout.
Browse & purchase on your own, or Live Chat for help ordering
Send details & photos in after purchase. (No need to have them when you order)
Discuss & Proof
Schedule a call (optional) to discuss your design, then receive a proof in your email
Send revisions and changes to your proof, 3 rounds of changes are included
Once you approve your design we finalize and send to you!
I was planning on drawing myself and fiancee for our Save the Dates, but failed miserably and thought all was lost! So I went to Google and researched vendor/artists that did illustrations until my eyes bled. A lot of what I came across was a bit too cartoon-ish and just not anywhere near the vibe I was going for. Then popped up Miss Design Berry and my dreams came true!
I first started chatting live and then was paired up with a designer. It was so easy and the turnaround was very speedy. I did order a year out so we had time. I only sent back for one edit and they were so accommodating and again, so speedy. I plan on working with them on my invitations, program and guestbook.
I cannot thank you enough!!! And HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking for an illustration touch
We love our save the date! The family members we've shown so far love it! We can't wait to send them out!!