Wedding Guest Book Alternative with Musical - Dancing - Instrument Couple Portrait
Portrait Guest Book Alternative Musical, Instrument Bride and Groom
Every couple has those special things that make them unique. This fun twist on our #1 Best-Selling wedding portrait guest book alternative is perfect for the couple who wants to show off what they love! This guestbook makes the perfect statement piece of decor at your wedding reception, and a beautiful wedding keepsake afterwards. Whether you are in a band, love to dance, or just karaoke fans - we will create a one-of-a-kind portrait that perfectly captures it! You get to pick ANY theme or hobby for this design, it does NOT have be to be one of the examples shown!
Have a design consultant set up your custom guest book order for you right now by clicking on the pink live chat button below!
Please note: You do not have to have all of your details and photos ready at time of purchase. You will receive a customization form after you purchase that you can fill out as soon as you have all of your details finalized. Please read through entire description for what is included in your design and available add-on and upgrade options.
Portrait Guest Book Alternative Details
- How to CUSTOMIZE: You will send photos and details through the form you get (via email) after purchase.
- PHOTOS: No need to have photos IN your wedding attire, or in the pose pictured - you can send images of each element separately. Your designer will put it all together with the magic of illustration.
Get more information on picking your Guest Book Size and Material
Selecting the matte paper option? Shop handcrafted wood frames
- Two people and a standard wedding dress and suit are included. Add pets or additional people, a custom dress upgrade, or men's attire upgrade.
- Select shipping and processing time at checkout.
- Serving alcohol at your wedding? Protect your guest book
- Make it a bundle and Shop Wedding Packages
What size Guest Book Alternative do I need? Below are the suggested guest book sizes based on guest count.
• 2-30 Guest signature spots: 11x14"
• 30-75 Guest signature spots: 16x20"
• 75-150 Guest signature spots: 18x24"
• 150-200 Guest signature spots: 20x30"
• 200-300 Guest signature spots 24x36"
• 300+ Guest signature spots: Please contact us for custom size options!
What are the differences in the guest book printing options?
Can you explain the process a bit more? Get ready for the ultimate white glove service the moment you decide to work with us. The first step after you purchase is to schedule a 15 minute call with your designer, so we can make sure we get all the details juuuust right. But don't worry, if you prefer email we can do that too! You can ask questions, go over important aspects of your design, or just gush about all the dreamy details of your wedding day. Once your designer has all the important details, they will get to work on creating your custom design. Next, you will receive your first proof via email. You will be able to send comments and edits back to your designer, and will enter into the "revision" stage. You will have three rounds of revisions to make your design perfect. Once you send your designer final approval, they will send your piece off for print production (or send you the final file if you purchase a digital print). We will keep you in the loop about when your print gets shipped out, and when it is expected to arrive. Feel free to reach out even after you receive your print if you have any questions (you probably won't since we pack our boxes with lots of helpful info and extra goodies to make sure you are all set.
Chat with a design consultant to select your products and options.
Receive a form (via email) after purchase for your details and photos.
Receive a proof in your email
Send revisions, 3 rounds of changes included
You approve and we create your final piece